1) What is your deviant-name and what does it mean?
Summitstars. It's difficult for me to explain it!
2) Why did you join this site?
Someone asked me if I had an account and I didn't know what she was talking about so I checked out the site and joined.00
3) What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined?
I'm not, nor have I ever been, part of a fandom.
4) Were any of the fandoms you have currently brought about by this site?
5) Look into your stats. What is your:
- Most Favorited Deviation: Bible Doodles
- Most Viewed Deviation: Bible Doodles
- Most Commented Deviation: One May Face a World of Demons
6) How many watchers do you have at this moment?
7) First ever watcher?'
Laitaliel I believe
8) How many pageviews do you have at this moment?
9) What is your artist's title shown beneath your "status"?
Declare the world your canvas!
10) What is your most "meaningful" work?
All of them are meaningful in one way or another.
11) Best COMPLETED piece you ever did?
That's up to you to decide!
12) Work that took the longest?
I think it's called "Balloons to Heaven" or something like that...the one with the crazy detailed tree that took me forever to do.
13) DA artist who has influenced you the most?
Hands down, marziiporn
14) What is currently the funnest thing to draw?
I've been getting into abstract/surreal cartoons.
15) Easiest thing to draw?
16) How many clubs are you in?
lol, I don't keep track anymore. xD
17) How long have you been here?
Since 9th or 10th grade I think...five years ago? I've only been active for a little less than a year on here.
18) Are you on any other art sites?
19) Can you remember the old DA layout?
20) Are you still as passionate about art/poetry/prose as when you joined this site?
Even more, I believe
Your real name: Rhandi
Natural hair colour: dark brown
Eye colour: dark brown
Skin color: pale. Very, very pale.
Glasses/contacts?: I usually wear my glasses.
Piercings: Ears, nostril, septum, labret, tongue, and right nipple.
Tattoos: Half sleeve on my left arm, sparrow on my left collarbone, a cross on my left pointer finger, and lot of stick and poke tattoos on my left wrist.
Braces: nope. Never had them.
Mannerisms: I plug my nose when I sneeze for some reason. I also pull out my hair.
Other distinctive markings: Other than a few scars, none really.
Colour: cerulean blue
Video game: Halo
Movie: Office Space
Book: You Don't Know Me
Food: spinach pizza
Game on a cell phone: I like Sprin. It's this cute kawaii game where you jump and collect apples.
CD: When I Left the Zoo - Jars of Clay
Scent: freshly baked cookies
Animal: guinea pigs and snakes...two things that do not go well together!
Comic book: I don't really read comic books.
Cereal: Honey Nut Cheerios.
Website: Probably Tumblr.
Cartoon: King of the Hill and The Simpsons
Play an instrument?: Piano, guitar, bass guitar, djembe, saxophone, clarinet, violin, and cello.
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: Try zero hours!
Like to sing?: Yes very much
Have a job?: Yup. I work at a convenience store/gas station.
Have a cell phone?: Yup I have an iPhone..not sure which one.
Like to play sports?: Soccer and any kind of hockey.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Ehhh...as my facebook says, it's complicated.
Have a crush on someone?: I always have a crush on someone.
Live somewhere NOT in the united states?: Nope. I'm a PA resident.
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: Dear god no...that's too many.
Have any special talents/skills?: Depends on what you consider to be a special talent or skill.
Exercise daily?: Heheh no.
Like school?: I'm not in school anymore. I'm a drop out.